Slips, trips or falls can happen in a supermarket, on the pavement, at another personís property or another public place.

We will make investigations with the Police, the Council or owner or occupier of the land to ensure that we find the person(s) responsible for your accident.

To assist please secure photographic evidence of the offending pavement or area where the incident occurred before any repair work is undertaken.

Criminal injuries

If you are a victim of crime and have suffered an injury which required medical attention, you may be entitled to compensation for your Criminal Injuries.

We can make an Application to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) on your behalf to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation under the CICA tariff system.

CICA claims have to be made within 2 years from the date of the incident so please contact us as soon as possible.

Funding for CICA claims is on a Contingency Fee basis as there is no longer any legal aid funding for such claims.


Home | What is Personal Injury | Road Traffic Accidents | Slips, Trips and Falls | Accidents at Work | Criminal Injuries | Debt Claims | FAQ