Slips, trips or falls can happen in a supermarket, on the pavement, at another personís property or another public place.

We will make investigations with the Police, the Council or owner or occupier of the land to ensure that we find the person(s) responsible for your accident.

To assist please secure photographic evidence of the offending pavement or area where the incident occurred before any repair work is undertaken.

What is personal injury?

How can injury solicitors help you?

If your claim falls into one of the following then our injury solicitors can help:

• Road accident
• Public liability - Trip/Slip/Falls
• Accidents at Work
• Fatal Accidents
• Occupiers liability
• Victim of a Crime (CICA)

In order to make a claim, the accident must have occurred within the last 3 years.

Examples of injuries include:

• Whiplash
• Psychological injuries
• Spinal injury
• Brain injury
• Fractures
• Neurological injuries such as loss of senses
• Scarring

Injury solicitors will get you compensation for:

1. Your pain, suffering and loss of amenity
2. Any reasonable financial losses that can be quantified and supported by documentary evidence which you may have incurred as a direct result of the accident i.e. loss of earnings


Home | What is Personal Injury | Road Traffic Accidents | Slips, Trips and Falls | Accidents at Work | Criminal Injuries | Debt Claims | FAQ